A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other – and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations. The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8″ woofers, sixteen 3″ full-range speakers and two 1″ neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction. The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion – Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front. With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system.
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offers high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8″ woofers and Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3″ full-range speakers with Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1″ high-frequency drivers
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimized tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth Stereo Audio Streaming